Welcome to Green Concord
Green Concord is an alliance of local businesses in the Concord, New Hampshire area that offer environmentally-friendly products and services. We seek to foster a greener way of doing business and create a truly sustainable local economy.
What is a Green Business?
- Strives for a just and environmentally sustainable economy.
- Supports local vendors and suppliers.
- Offers natural, sustainable and renewable products.
- Incorporates the three R's: Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
- Considers energy and environmental impact in its business decisions.
- Supports fair trade and other socially responsible businesses.
- Increases the quality of life for the environment, its employees, the community, and customers.
Raising consumer consciousness towards environmental issues and the demand for green goods is leading to many organizations misrepresenting their products or businesses as "green." Green Concord is committed to providing the public with clear and accurate information about environmentally-friendly shopping. Our members all share a commitment to green business practices, our products are clearly marked and our staff are well trained. When a customer enters a business that is a member of Green Concord, they can shop with confidence. We look forward to seeing you!
Earth Day 2013 Specials
Visit Green Concord member businesses on Earth Day - April 22, 2013 - for some great specials!
Earthly Roots Hair Studio - Earth Day Special! From now until May 1st: Save $1 on Essential Blends every time you reuse / refill the glass bottle. 95% of the chemicals in fragrances are synthetic compounds derived from petroleum. Make your own blend of essential oils perfume that way you know exactly what is in it.
Lotions 'n Potions – Luxury Gift with purchase with every $50 spent on Dr Hauschka products, while supplies last.
Concord Food Co-Op – April 19 – 22 - The CO-op is offering Earth Day commemorative tote bags for $5 donation to SPNHF with a $20 purchase in the store. This is offered April 19-22nd while supplies last.