Welcome to Green Concord
Visit Green Concord member businesses on Green Friday - November 28, 2014 - for some great specials!
- Earthly Roots Hair Studio - 10% off Gift Certificates valued from $25-$100 and 20% off Gift Certificates valued from $125-$200 when you purchase online on 11/28/2014 only. Know exactly what ingredients you are putting into your body, Blend your own Essential Oil Perfume and/or Shampoo. Come do your holiday shopping here we have Local Art, Jewelry, Charms and such for sale!
- Lotions n Potions - 20% off all gift certificates and gift cards
- New To You, High End Recycled Fashion - Over $1,000 in Door Prizes! Up to 80% off clothing and 10% off all local made items. Free refreshments to warm you up & more!
- Capital Composting - Buy one month of pick-ups and get one FREE
- Concord Food Co-Op - 10% off gift cards
- Revision Energy - $250 OFF any Solar energy projects that are contracted prior to December 31st 2014. Qualified projects need to mention 'Green Concord - Green Friday' at time of inquiry.
- Bona Fide Green Goods - 20% off anything colored "green" for Green Friday!
- Duprey Hotels - Daily swim pass specials - 3 passes for $15. and 6 passes for $30.
- Gondwana & Divine Clothing Co. - 15% off storewide both Friday, 11/28 and Small Business Saturday, 11/29
Green Concord is an alliance of local businesses in the Concord, New Hampshire area that offer environmentally-friendly products and services. We seek to foster a greener way of doing business and create a truly sustainable local economy.
What is a Green Business?
- Strives for a just and environmentally sustainable economy.
- Supports local vendors and suppliers.
- Offers natural, sustainable and renewable products.
- Incorporates the three R's: Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
- Considers energy and environmental impact in its business decisions.
- Supports fair trade and other socially responsible businesses.
- Increases the quality of life for the environment, its employees, the community, and customers.
Raising consumer consciousness towards environmental issues and the demand for green goods is leading to many organizations misrepresenting their products or businesses as "green." Green Concord is committed to providing the public with clear and accurate information about environmentally-friendly shopping. Our members all share a commitment to green business practices, our products are clearly marked and our staff are well trained. When a customer enters a business that is a member of Green Concord, they can shop with confidence. We look forward to seeing you!