Welcome to Green Concord
Green Concord is an alliance of local businesses in the Concord, New Hampshire area that offer environmentally-friendly products and services. We seek to foster a greener way of doing business and create a truly sustainable local economy.
Visit Green Concord member businesses on Green Friday - November 29, 2013 - for some great specials!
- Bona Fide Green Goods – 20% off Gift Cards and selected items
- Concord Food Coop – 10% off gift cards and double Green Stamps
- Lotions 'n Potions – 20% off Gift Cards, Gift Certificates and selected environmentally-friendly items
- Earthly Roots Hair Studio - 20% off Gift Certificates. Also Holiday Raffle for chance to WIN a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE to Earthly Roots Hair Studio, a hand crafted recycled paper Christmas tree, or a gift basket of natural products worth $100. All money raised for the raffle will be donated to Girls Inc. of Concord, which inspires all girls to be strong, smart, and bold through life-changing programs and experiences that help girls navigate gender, economic, and social barriers.
- S&W Sports - Everything in the store, Skis, Bikes Boards, clothing, labor 10% off!! This includes ski tunes and such…..Product must be in stock. We have quite a bit of marked down inventory from past seasons and even that will be an additional 10% off!
- The Duprey Companies- Special offer at the Comfort Inn will be Daily Pool Passes: 3 for $15 or 6 for $30. The regular price is $7 per pass.
Check back again soon, as more member businesses will be adding specials.
What is a Green Business?
- Strives for a just and environmentally sustainable economy.
- Supports local vendors and suppliers.
- Offers natural, sustainable and renewable products.
- Incorporates the three R's: Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
- Considers energy and environmental impact in its business decisions.
- Supports fair trade and other socially responsible businesses.
- Increases the quality of life for the environment, its employees, the community, and customers.
Raising consumer consciousness towards environmental issues and the demand for green goods is leading to many organizations misrepresenting their products or businesses as "green." Green Concord is committed to providing the public with clear and accurate information about environmentally-friendly shopping. Our members all share a commitment to green business practices, our products are clearly marked and our staff are well trained. When a customer enters a business that is a member of Green Concord, they can shop with confidence. We look forward to seeing you!